Thursday, 10 June 2010
Finished the Mushrooms!
Finally, they dried and could paint the fly argarics today. Each one measures 20cm x 20cm.
The sky is grey and can't get a good photo today, if the sun shines at some point I'll take new pictures.
I'm quite pleased with them, althougth they have not quite turned out how i imagined.
Have some others to paint still but can't decide what colours to go for so waiting until I've decided.
Last night i started making brooms, then ran out of wire and can't finish them until i get some more at Hobbycraft. I'm making some with faces too and should be able to show you them next week.