Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Gift From Eva. Thank you!


Excuse my hair on the book mark. Keeps falling out everywhere, lol!


Yesterday i received a beautiful gift from Eva at http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com/
I didn't have my glasses on at the time and couldn't find them anywhere. So i looked all over the house with frustration because i couldn't see the picture on the book mark. All i could see was orange and green and knew it just had to be pumpkins.
After lots of searching i then went to the bathroom and found my glasses with delight on the side of the bath. I have to wear them in the bath because i can't see what products to use otherwise... lol.
Anyway with glasses on i was so happy to see Eva's cute little pumpkins, the beads and the stitching, and not only that but Eva stitched my name too.
When i was organising Debbie's gifts i loved the one she made as a gift for Debbie so Eva made one especially for me.
Thank you so much Eva, i will treasure it!

Eva is multi talented and works with a variety of materials. She also paints using watercolours. I would love to be good with watercolours and totally admire the way Eva bring them to life. The colours that merge are beautiful.

Here is a link to Eva's Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/prunellacreations

Here is a selection of all the beautiful handcrafted items Eva makes.








5 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I love Eva's artwork also- what a nice post you have written about her Nikki!

    Hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little things...I've always loved watercolor. Took a class once...abysmal at it. Admire those who work at it...it's not as easy as it looks! Eagar awaiting your Esty offerings.

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pressie, and with such a personal touch too. :o) Eva is very talented and kind. :o)

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely what a nice present. I love those illustrations.
    Debie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nikki, I am really blushing now!
    I am very happy you like my present and I am so honoured that you think i can make nice things. You know How much I admire your work!
    Thanks again for the nice feature and enjoy your bookmark!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xxx