Followers

Thursday 1 October 2009

Items for etsy this evening.


More images available to view later today on my gallery blog. Here is the link

http://nikkinikkinikki72photogallery.blogspot.com/


I will be putting all of these and what is showing on my other blog on etsy this evening.











As usual nothing has gone to plan. I have been nursing Niall all week because he is off school with flue. He's a lot better now so have finally managed to take some photos today.
I'm still taking the photos now but thought i would pop on here what has been taken so far. Not everything i have made will be on etsy this evening. I will put some on next week too.
Bad photo day too. I'm not too great with taking photos but since coming home from school Patrick has put me on the right track. Hoping i can now take some better pics!
The sink is not ready yet either because i sent it as a sample for a show i'm applying for. Like magic it was a one day turn around return but i want to do more to it before i put it either on ebay or etsy. Will post news later in the year if i am successful. Keeping my fingers crossed and my toes, lol!

Nikki xxx

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh Nikki, you aint half been busy. I love all your new creations. I have had our Beth off with flu, back to school back to germs.

    Good luck with your Etsy sales.

    Debie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing Nikki! Had to pop over and look at your Esty page, and I see that all my favorites have already been sold!! I love how you finished the cabinet.....so many fun things to look at!!

    ....can't wait to see what you do with that sink!! I just love it!! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too rushed over to your shop, only to find that the 'flying out' cupboard had literally flown out :0(
    I need to be quicker...

    It looks like you have had a productive week though, even with a poorly Niall off school. Our Dean has a very croaky voice, but no sniffles or temp yet... so I am being a mean mum and still sending him to school!!

    Have a fun time at Miniatura, Julia :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best with Niall, it's germ-time here too. But most of all I would like to say you make me smile, your creations are soo funny. I love the letters in the bookcase and the jars inthere. What the hell is in them!? powder!? and cabadge on alcohol!? Haha... and the curled toe shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here! I had a sick little girl last night so I didnt have the heart to up and leave her and put on the computer even though I soooo wanted to have a look!! Turned on this morning to see all my favs sold too, but hey, great for you Nikki, congrats!! Ditto about those cool letters Nikki, how do you make them, any chance of a tutorial please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx Kate and John xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debie. Hope Beth is better now. Bck to school bugs, lol.
    Niall is better too.
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie. Thank you for the nice comments.
    Hoping to have the sink finished in a few days.
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia. Hope he doesnt get it because its the pits.
    I too i have caught it but not as bad as niall and hubs.
    All i ever seem to be is ill lately.

    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debby. I'm glad you see the fuuny part of my work.
    If you need letters and envelopes just type in vintage envelopes on google images, then shrink the image down in word. I backed the paper onto card and cut them out then aged the edges a little with tea.
    Its just natural flowers in the tall jar which i have divided and ornage powder in the floo jar that i ground up.
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kate i will find the images and pop them on here for you to copy and paste.

    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your work Nikki! I saw the first image and thought I love this and then scrolled down to say I love this more! Keep up what you're doing. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xxx