Andrea from http://dreamkeeperfae.blogspot.com/ presented the Creative Blog Award to me a few days ago. Make sure you check out her blog because there are wonderful things happening there.
Here are the rules of the award.
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I have to now say seven things nobody knows about me.
1 - I have the worst memory, i forget names, faces, times and appointments etc. I write all of these down on to do lists and then forget to look at the list.
2 - I have dyscalculia - Only picked up on my college entrance exam. I spent my entire time in senior school copying and cheated in my maths exam.
This is what it means.
'A condition that affects the ability to acquire mathematical skills. Dyscalculic learners may have difficulty understanding simple number concepts, lack an intuitive grasp of numbers and have problems learning number facts and procedures. Even if they produce a correct answer or use a correct method, they may do so mechanically and without confidence'
Its ever so frustrating but i get by. I find a way round this and in my head imagine numbers as objects, i use markers and anything to hand to find the answer. I always get the answer in the end but sometimes through tears of frustration.
3 - I love folk music, in all its forms. I love loud music to the point the house shakes, but only when the neighbours are out, lol. Check out my music on the sidebar. My fave is kate rusby, much mocked by my family but shes sings like an angel and is often playing as i make my witchy minis.
4 - I'm a neat freak. I can't work on my minis until the house is tidy with everything in its place.
5 - I hate cooking but love and adore good food.
6 - My favourite colour is purple and deep reds, along with autumns colours.
7 - I hate summer to the point i spend the whole of the season complaining. Cold, chilly and frosty days are my favourite.
I now have to pass this onto 7 other bloggers.
I also received this award from Paloma at
Make sure you check out this beautiful blog and all the fantastic minis'
Here are the rules.
1) Display the image of the prize and publish the rules.
2) Post the link of who won the prize.
3) Give 10 blogs dream to which award the prize.
4) Notice blogs listed.
I think this award means 10 dream blogs, like those you can only dream of and admire.
So because i have two awards and they are quite similar i will present both awards to these blogs.
1. Marsha at http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/ - she loves pink and her blog is always informative and ever so friendly. Marshas minis are perfection.
2. Mercedes at http://libertybiberty.blogspot.com/ - Mercedes has a beautiful blog and everything she makes is fabulous. Its also a realy friendly blog.
3. Rosanna at http://lastanzadigiuggiola.blogspot.com/ - I love to visit Rosanna and she makes beautiful minis. Hersewing is fantastic - Its also a warm and friendly happy to come back to place.
4 This is a lovely blog with fantastic work going on - http://treewingsstudio.blogspot.com/
5. Julia and Hywell at http://bearcabinminiatures.blogspot.com/- An amazing couple with busy lives but still find the time for minis. They have a vert wecoming blog too!
6. My very good friend Debie at http://piskies-and-poppets.blogspot.com/. Debie is amazing with all she makes, and although as ever i'm slow to leave a comment on her blog i truelly love her work.
7. Katie at http://katiesclaycorner.blogspot.com/ Katie is really into making candles at the moment and her enthusiasm is wonderful to read. She is also amazing because she suffers with her health and through all of it is ever so positive. Check out both of Katies blogs. You can always sense when somebody is lovely and katies blog is ever so welcoming.
Back in a min with the awards.