Followers

Friday 8 May 2009

Award time!


Yesterday 3 wonderful bloggers awarded me the Proximidade Award. These are Kate and John from Whittakers Miniatures, Julie Kendall from Jackdaw Attic and Wendie from WendiesMiniWorld.
From one of the blogs i've pinched what this award means as follows.

This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

Now i have to pick 8 other blogs that this applies to which is quite difficult because i've been a bit slow to send out. Apologies if you aready have this.

Casey from Casey's Minis. Casey entertains me on a daily basis with the fun her and the witch Tessie get upto. Quite often i can be found with tears running down my face from so much laughing. I know other people enjoy this blog and its like a daily dose of laughter pills.

I know Debie Lyons from Piskies and Poppets already has this but just want her to know i enjoy her blog and beautiful work. Plus she is also a lovely down to earth person.
I also know she is busy with her children, house and nephew. Yet still manages in the evening and inbetween looking after children to fit time in for her work. You really do have to admire people like this because they really have to work hard to manage it all.

Debbie from Tiny Treasures. Too much to say about this lady, but she's one of the best, works as hard as 3 men and still manages to somehow find the time to blog and make miniatures. She's also a fantastic friend and tiny treasures are hard to find.

Judy from Just Another Day On Earth. Judy is currently making several dolls and is as new to sculpting as myself.
It takes great courage to do this and an inquisitive mind (which i love in people). plus she is also working on a budget which makes it even more difficult. She's a lovely friendly lady and has three fab blogs i love to read. I don't always leave comments but i enjoy her thoughts and views on life in all three blogs. I'd also so love to live where she is and the countryside looks beautiful.

Rosanna from http://lastanzadigiuggiola.blogspot.com/. I know you already have this but your such a lovely blogger and have a fab blog which i also love to visit. I always love everything you make.

Ok, i know i have only picked 5 so far but need to go and phone my son, say goodbye to hubs thats going to work and make myself a coffee.
Back later with another 3.

4 comments:

  1. Nikki, thank you so much. You have said such lovely things about all of us. Ditto right back to you too.
    Hugs
    Debie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, thank you so much. It means really a lot to me, I love this blog world and its inhabitants. Hugs from ny wild italianblood ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nikki..(she says blushing at the write up)..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nikki,

    Thanks so much for the awards - I am so honored to have received them from you. I just passed them on to some of my favorite blogs today.

    I certainly have enjoyed your blog - your miniatures are stunning!

    Thanks again,

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xxx