Followers

Sunday 25 January 2009

Sewing baskets complete and a gift for Debbie.




Here is 5 of the sewing baskets now complete. Quite happy with the results.

One of these is for Debbie and is the smaller one on the left at the front. This is a return thank you gift for those wonderful cabbages. Will post out tuesday/wednesday.

Hope you all like these and will think about perhaps making a sewing scene with draped materials for the bits and bobs left over.

Hint and tip for this type of item: Never, never, never try and make knitting needles!

6 comments:

  1. Oh bless you Nikki, thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those are just amazing Nikki! Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

    I like your Hint and Tip too! Note to self...never try to make knitting needles!

    Boy, I bet there's a story behind that bit of advice!

    Enchanted Blessings,
    Joycee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m glad to give you an new idea with my horrible pie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an AWARD for you !!!
    Your Blog is amazing and I love it , so please check my Blog, you will find there the "Kissed by a Prince" award for a fabulous Blog with fabulous works of art and imagination! Pic up this award image or contact me by email to get the URl.
    With faery best wishes to a great artist ,yours Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ever so much Silke. I was just having a nose at your blog and said to my husband oh i would love the kissed by a frog award. Then realised i had one so it has made my day.
    I will now go and sort out the picture.
    I just love your work and thankfully my friend Debbie sent me the link recently.
    Thank you once again.
    Best wishes... Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xxx