Followers

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Kissed by a Prince Award!





Here is this fabulous award presented to me by Silke. Silke's blog is called The Art Of Silke Janas Schloesser and i would suggest everyone has a nose at the wonderful creations and attention to detail covering so many wonderful creations.
I fell in love with all the little people and if your a lover of legends, witches, fairies, trolls, and everything magical then this blog should be your first port of call today.
Thank you Silke and quite proud of this award. Just love it so much!

4 comments:

  1. You´re very welcome Nikki, you really deserve it. You put so much details in these tiny fascinating treasures you are creating ,that I get lost in time while watching them !I absolutly enjoy your Blog ! Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it with your magical creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Debbie and Eva for congratulating me.
    Like Kat said when i gave her my award its like a night at the Oscars.
    Thank you once again Silke and will keep visiting your fab blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xxx