Followers

Friday 30 January 2009

MY Friend Kat the Hats HATS!



My friend Kat the Hat now has her blog fully up and running and has some lovely new hats showing. Some are for witches and some are like ascot hats, but she does do just about everything.
So, if your mad about hats pop over and have a look. You will find kat in my followers list.
Heres some pictures of kats beautiful work.



HELP! DOES ANYBODY WANT TO LET ME KNOW HOW I PUT LINKS FOR EACH BLOGGER I AM WRITING ABOUT SUCH AS KAT ABOVE IN THIS TEXT SO YOU CAN JUST CLICK.
Everyone seems to be doing it apart from me. Please remember i'm entirely rubbish at anything techno so teach me the easy way.

Don't forget to have a look at my other blog, just click on my profile to find it and have a nose!

2 comments:

  1. Nikki I've sent you an email on how to add the link in the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie. I will work it out and go run a test and add your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xxx