Just to let you all know the gifts are now ready to send to Debbie http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/. I plan to send on Monday. They should be with her on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Sadly the gift from Marlies at http://marliesminies.blogspot.com/ has either been lost in the post or is still on its way. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes Monday morning and i can quickly pop it in with the other gifts.
Once the gifts have arrived with Debbie i will put some pictures of the gifts here.
I've taken the photos but won't put them here incase Debbies gets to have a peep.
I will put the pictures here on wednesday/thursday.
Here are all the names of everyone involved in the second parcel:
1. *Ana Anselmo at http://miniaturesforever.blogspot.com/
2. * Eva at http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com/
3. * Linda at http://une-petite-folie.blogspot.com/
4. * Jonna at http://rudoo-buggaboos.blogspot.com/
5. * April Wright at http://everylittlethingakw.blogspot.com/
6. * Kathi at http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/
7 * Shannon Conway at http://shannonsminiblog.blogspot.com/
8. * Savannah Kelb at http://minimumbler.blogspot.com/
9. * Debie at http://piskies-and-poppets.blogspot.com/
10. * Mercedes at http://libertybiberty.blogspot.com/
11. * Kathleen Denny at http://minikatslittlethoughts.blogspot.com/
12. * Katie at http://katiesclaycorner.blogspot.com/
13. * Sabiha at http://sabsminiinteriors.blogspot.com/
14. * Stephanie kilglast at http://petitplatbysk.blogspot.com/
15. Marlies at http://marliesminies.blogspot.com - AWAITING THE GIFT TO ARRIVE AND HOPING IT IS NOT LOST IN THE POST.
If anyone else has sent a gift and your name is not here could you let me know. From what i can tell all the gifts are now here.
I know a few of you are sending directly to Debbie yourself and so far i know this is
Casey at http://caseymini.blogspot.com/
Jodi and Richard at http://creagerstudios.blogspot.com/
Thank you to everyone for being so kind and all your best wishes for Debbie.
Also quite a few of you have emailed me to ask how Debbie is because you have not seen any news on her blog recently.
I have spoken to her this week and she is doing well, she is in good spirits and where she should be at this stage of her recovery.
I will phone Debbie tomorrow to say i am posting all of your gifts. Its going to be a lovely surprise and wish i could show you whats in the box.
All the gifts are beautiful and looking forward to knowing they arrive safely.