Followers

Thursday 22 January 2009

Look what arrived for me in the post!



Today i waited and waited and eventually the post lady arrived. All the other letters were thrown aside in search of Debbies parcel.
Here is a close up of one of the cabbages Debbie has made especially for me as a gift. She has sent 6 altogether but wanted you to see a detailed close up of all the lovely colours and textures.
I couldn't be happier and more delighted with these and think Debbie is ever so kind to have thought of me.
Debbie also sent a lovely fruit cocktail glass dish, plus some allsorts which will look fab in my witches shop (when i finally start to fill the interior).
Thank you once again Debbie and will now go and store them safely until i can position them in my garden.
Nikki x

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment xxx