Before i tell you about the surprise just wanted to say i have got myself in a bit of a pickle with names and email adress's. I think i have now emailed you all to say thank you but if i havn missed any of you then i send my apologies. I thought i was keeping good notes, but even my notes are confusing me.
Yesterday i sent Debbie's from Tiny Treasures surprise gifts from all of us. I sent them special next day delivery to make sure they got there quick.
As you all know Debbie has just had a QUADRUPLE Heart Bypass and amazingly she came home on Tuesday much to my shock.
This morning i have been waiting all morning to find out if they arrived on time and at lunch time Debbie phoned. She knew i was sending a parcel but didn't know it was a surprise from all of us. She thought it was just a gift from me arriving.
Before i show you the photos and type some more i just want to say A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR TAKING PART. Many of you i still need to email and thank personally. I was so tired last night i didn't manage all of you and apologise for being so late doing this.
Everyone has been wonderful with their get well wishes and gifts and i know this will be very special for Debbie.
Debbie truly is shocked by all your special gifts and how kind and generous all of you have been. I know she was a little upset because of the gifts but in a good way.
Her husband Mick I'm told kept passing the tissues and Ben was snapping photos of the happy event. She will show these later on her blog.
I have put all your names here and blogs to help Debbie when she is able to thank you all herself. At the moment she is unable to use the computer and is relying on Ben to help out. These will also let you know your parcel is safe with Debbie.
Ben is going to do a blog post for Debbie later with some more photos.
Can you believe that there are still more gifts to arrive from far and wide? I have told Debbie this and when they all arrive i will post the last gifts to her. I am hoping this will happen next week.
Here are the gifts which i wanted to send like a hamper all on display, but because they were all so delicate i wrapped them all up and put in small boxes inside the big box. I am amazed through all the travelling each has done they are all perfect and intact apart from just two. One is a little tiny snail which i am going to fix as good as new for Debbie. It is just a tiny repair and have kept it here to fix. Also Susans Orrery came loose and needs a tiny repair. I have sent this to Debbie so she can fix and she will get in touch with your susan to find out how when she can.
Here is the list so you know your parcel arrived. All of these are with Debbie:
1. Marja at http://marjabalvers.blogspot.com/
2. Kat the Hat at http://katthehatlady.blogspot.com/
3. Kate and John Whittaker at http://whittakersminis.blogspot.com/
4. Julie and hywell at http://bearcabinminiatures.blogspot.com/
5 Julie at http://bellabelledolls.blogspot.com/
6. Nikki Rowe
7. Ara Bentley at http://afminimansion.blogspot.com/ http://murderatbentleymanor.blogspot.com/
8. Marsha at http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/
9. Susan Wener at http://tabithacorsica.blogspot.com/
10. Kim Saulter at http://kimsminiatures.blogspot.com/
11. Deana Tritch at http://delightfulminis.blogspot.com/
12. Kim Rousseau at http://flowerkim.blogspot.com/
13. Julie at http://jakdawsattic.blogspot.com/
14. Christine Verstaete at http://candidcanine.blogspot.com/
15. Kerry at http://ella-roseminis.blogspot.com/
16. Cate and David at http://soletluna.blogspot.com/
17. Mags cassidy at http://mags-nificentminiatures.blogspot.com/
18. Eva at http://mini-escenas.blogspot.com/
19. Karin Casper at http://kc-design-kc.blogspot.com/
20. Sylvia at http://lotjesdollshouse.blogspot.com/
21. Laurina at http://bigger-trolle.blogspot.com/
All of the above gifts have been sent to Debbie.
These are the gifts which have arrived and i will send next week. Once sent and with Debbie I will take photos and post here. It's a shame Debbie knows about the second parcel but they will still be s nice surprise and i know she will look forward to them.
Note to me: * means i have emailed (i have a bad memory even with my note taking, lol).
1. *Ana Anselmo at http://miniaturesforever.blogspot.com/
2. * Eva at http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com/
3. * Linda at http://une-petite-folie.blogspot.com/
4. * Jonna at http://rudoo-buggaboos.blogspot.com/
5. * April Wright at http://everylittlethingakw.blogspot.com/
6. * Kathi at http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/
7 * Shannon Conway at http://shannonsminiblog.blogspot.com/
8. * Savannah Kelb at http://minimumbler.blogspot.com/
9. * Debie at http://piskies-and-poppets.blogspot.com/
10. * Mercedes at http://libertybiberty.blogspot.com/
11. * Kathleen Denny at http://minikatslittlethoughts.blogspot.com/
Please do not worry if your gift has not yet arrived. We had a postal strike here in the UK last week and i think the post is still a little behind. I know they will arrive soon.